entremanure ˌäntrəmaˈnoŏr; -ˈnər

a person who organizes and operates a business, taking horse manure and turning it into the best pathogen, parasite, and weed free compost product.





Sunday, April 25, 2010

Love of Composting


For some reason, and I really don't know why, I love the the process of horse manure changing into compost. Maybe it's the giving back to earth or the circle of life or something else but one thing for sure is the process has always been REALLY slow! Well...that has all changed!
Thanks to Peter Moon of O2Compost composting just got faster, cleaner, and a lot less work. And, call me crazy, but it's fun. So I'm going to post what I learn to help anybody that I can on using the O2Compost system. Meet Tys our Friesian manure machine.

1 comment:

2010 Copyright The Entre-Manure. All Rights Reserved. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio